Celebrity Gossip

Gossips Daily

Sunday, January 16, 2011

What is RSS?

If you do not know what RSS is the way to use the type of use for RSS feeds, this article is for you!

When I was in Monterey Bay Consulting Group blog until about April, I remember a group of questions: "Who has time to see and read the blog?" This is a big problem. I told him my decision methods, reading and blog post, get my RSS is the problem. Some group membersI do not know what to say. Then take this opportunity to explain what it is, how do I use.

Celebrity Gossip

Let me break that simple, as far as possible, to:

What is RSS?

RSS is "Really Simple Syndication", people use "RSS feed" distribution and collection of information on the Internet. If you are on your website or blog, you can continue to update, it can be a source RSS feeds. To receive your RSS feed to your subscriptionBy keeping your "RSS Reader." Still sounds confusing, right? Let me go further ...

For example, and you know you love celebrity gossip) all the time (I know it's flat - the best example I can imagine most readers can relate to PerezHilton.com visit. But every day, popsugar.com , tmz.com and many celebrity gossip sites and others. You can add a whole day through many filtersThe content of the messages and they all want to go to your personal RSS reader with the duty of information, which can be updated constantly, at a given moment, and then click post only those who want to read on your site.

I think you've seen the standard orange "RSS" icon. Usually, when you see the icon that is on the "Subscribe" feed. If you subscribe to a channel can send to your feed "readers."

"The reader is alsoKnown as the "aggregator", "feed reader" news reader "or simply" aggregate ". These readers are web applications or software, network, syndicated content aggregation, such as podcasts, blogs and news in one place, so you can easily see.

I currently use Google Reader. It let me know if I read the blog of a new post, you can choose which story that interests me then I will work to read to the Internet, industry newsIt pays special in me, I read some blogs updated daily, but - I read the story to my house.

RSS information available before, spend all day at the news industry needs. Now I can call all the information quickly and pass the information I need.

As the owner of a website or blog, how to help get an RSS feed? Well, if you try to use the content of your web site traffic, as a new unitThe articles and items for your visitors to subscribe to an RSS feed for new projects to make life easier for them (as described above).

You can also feed in the industry websites in your website or blog for more information directly to visitors.

Are you blogging software, you are automatically on your site RSS Feed Subscribe button, which will be with them. If you want an RSS feed you are creating yourThe content of the site can (perhaps one of his articles), create very simple, just add the code snippet on your site. Most of them are for directions and detailed instructions.

In short, if you use is not RSS, it is time for you to get on board - time is money!

What is RSS?

No comments:

Post a Comment