Celebrity Gossip

Gossips Daily

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bigfoot secret copy of "cheat sheet"

I like the "copy" of the magazine arrived yesterday. I found a marketing letter particularly helpful and inspiring magazine, marketing, text, email ... the Shme whole.

What magazine do what I say? This is not the National Enquirer?

Celebrity Gossip

No. .. Frankly, I do not know why so many hot sellers "hairball request. I know it must be all good songs or anything. But I do not see.

Bigfoot secret copy of "cheat sheet"

At that time I read it, I do not sleepOr in the dustbin of boring cast. After all, is basically a bunch of celebrity gossip: who's in bed ... The model now has most of the fat ... it is a secret gay actors ... and so on and so forth.

That's not my bag, I guess.

Well, if Cosmo "... it's application? "Negative.

I admit, Cosmo has some great songs "structure", and found it very briefly, the impact of the ad blog title, subject lines and usefulTitle. But in fact most of them are made specifically for women. And because I wrote letters of sales in the market dominated by men (golf, self-defense, etc), I would not want to empty all the actions of estrogen and psychological insight

What is a "Men's Health" is

Like human health, no doubt. I especially like "Jimmy the Bartender" Q & A, which is a good story, to communicate information to his master. A great read, but not my favorite marketing.

Yes, that isLike? It is called simply ... Dom A publication is a very good name is boring. It's basically a Weekly World News "magazine's Bono. Instead of the lame celebrity gossip ... this is a bizarre conspiracy theory that Bigfoot (and other monsters) remains a miracle cure, and this prediction wild extraordinary things about people grab bag of crazy stories.

I can read this cover with a cloth.

This is just a fun read all the way, I firmly believeProposed as a copy of the tool.

In any case, may take a supermarket near you - and tell them to send you Bigfoot.

Bigfoot secret copy of "cheat sheet"

No comments:

Post a Comment