Celebrity Gossip

Gossips Daily

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hot New Celebrity Sports

Celebrities are the hottest new sport and most of them is totally addictive. This game is not so "Forrest Gump" was so 1994. If you have not already guessed, it's Ping-Pong! For someone who does not know about table tennis. The biggest fans of this sport are a bit 'strange Susan Sarandon and Ed Norton.

Susan told the press: "I began to understand that this subculture of Ping-Pong, and all those people who do not seriously expect me to do it you will!I worked with Ed Norton, and was so dedicated that he trains in China, and is shooting a film. "

Celebrity Gossip

He also said that what I like about this game: "The games are not that long, so you get very emotional very quickly and are then you can come and go as you want and still happy!"

Hot New Celebrity Sports

Britney Spears has said that now it is boring

Britney Spears called this period of his life "Roaring Twenties", and she said all she needs now is peace and tranquilityafter all her. Singer said: "The whole year is a hell of a year for me that I did not know exactly where I am ... I have" returned "so often, people are like," It 's this for another? "It 'a kind of joke on me." He added: "When I received the award and the audience for me, she showed me what love is out there!"

He also explained how they spend their time, since they believe is best: "I'm not going how I hate that hate club.too many people. I love my home and stay in bed and watch "Dancing with the Stars" or reading a novel by Danielle Steel. I am a bit 'boring. "

Speaking of children, told the magazine: "You have to make sure that you have a happy mother, so they can be happy in five years I want to marry and have a father figure to my children ... It 's hard to get it on! own. "

Hot New Celebrity Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment