Celebrity Gossip

Gossips Daily

Monday, July 6, 2009

Kim Kardashian on "Dancing with the Stars"

This week Kim went to "Dancing With the Stars" show and it was so much fun to catch up with all of her old friends. She said the dances were amazing, Lil Kim was mesmerizing to watch and after the show she had to grab her booty! Kim said “She is so curvy”
Kim said “Melissa and Tony were so beautiful together but so much fun to watch and Cheryl and Gilles .
Kim really couldn't tell the difference between who was the professional. They are so hot together! Kim said “I absolutely love Holly. It was sad to see Woz and Holly go last night but that's the rules of the show and now it's being elevated to the next level. Kim said “I am so glad I had the chance to catch up with my friends. Ahhh, I miss dancing”

No comments:

Post a Comment